In 2015 for The Weather Digital
Winckworth Sherwood is a 200 year old law firm based in the centre of London. Winckworth Sherwood (WSLAW) are one of The Weather Digital’s oldest and first clients.
The key goals of the project were to update the Winckworth Sherwood website by pushing their brand forward and making the website mobile compatible using responsive design techniques. I worked extensively on the WSLAW website during my time at The Weather Digital.
The website is powered using The Weather’s custom CMS and was tailored to the requirements of WSLAW. The key features of the new website included
- A live stream of the view from their office overlooking London Bridge
- Extensive taxonomy of content types (News, Blog, People, Core Sectors)
- Mobile responsive layout
- Email news alerts to allow users to be sent latest company and industry news.
- Disaster recovery portal using LDAP authentication
- Content review system – Staff are alerted to old content to review, delete, update to better reflect current laws or redirect to a new up-to-date articles or page.